Saturday 31 August 2019

'Dark side of the moon' storyboard

Although I think the scene is dark, I really enjoyed working on this. This story was inspired by the artworks of Francisco Goya and his life. He had completely locked himself up in his house when he was making these horrifically disturbing yet incredible paintings and sketches, all over the walls in his house.
This sequence is about my character, William and his failing relationship with his wife. His rebirth into a new self comes with pain, screams, and tears.





























































































































































































































































































































This storyboard was done while I was in Donna lee's story class (which was wonderful!). Thanks to her incredible support and feedback, I was able to pull this one off. Big thanks to all my classmates as well who were super talented and gave such helpful feedback.